All the world got crazy about ChatGPT. It is really mind-blowing how you can create the full online course using ChatGPT. Find our 100 prompts to create online course.
How to create online course with ChatGPT?
- Use the promts listed in this article
- Adjust them to your course subject and specific needs
- Copy and Paste them inside the ChatGPT
- Copy the results inside the learning platform
- Launch your course
What do you need to know to create online course?
- Identifying the main learning objectives and desired outcomes for the course
- Breaking the course content into manageable chunks, or lessons, that build upon one another
- Creating an outline or table of contents for the course to guide the development of the content
- Incorporating a variety of media, such as videos, images, and interactive elements to keep the content engaging
- Incorporating assessments and quizzes to measure student understanding and progress
- Incorporating opportunities for student interaction and discussion, such as forums or group projects
- Incorporating feedback mechanisms, such as quizzes and assessments, to measure student progress and engagement.
Also, you can try out some of these prompts:
- Using real-world examples and case studies to illustrate key concepts
- Encouraging student participation through activities and projects
- Providing additional resources and readings for students to explore the topic further
- Incorporating examples and instruction on how to apply the knowledge in real-world scenarios.
What do you need to ask ChatGPT to create online course?
Use our 10 prompts to create online course for your subject. Just add promts in ChatGPT and generate full online course in click.
First, feed ChatGPT with information about your course. The more details you provide the more accurate to your needs and results will be.
"Our company name is [company name]. Our main product helps [target customer] to [solve the problem]. We would like to create online course about [course subject]. The main goal for the course is [course goal]. I evaluate the complexity of the planned course as [simple/average/complex]. We target learners who are [begginers/average/advanced] in the [course subject]. Please help us design the course." -Copu this prompt in ChatGPT and each following
2. Learning objectives
"What are the learning objectives for online course about [course subject]?"
What are the learning objectives for an online course about [course subject]" is a helpful prompt for creating an online course because it helps to clarify the goals and outcomes of the course.
Learning objectives are specific, measurable statements that describe what the students should know or be able to do upon completion of the course. By identifying and clearly communicating the learning objectives for the course, you can ensure that the course content and activities align with these goals, and that the course is structured in a way that enables students to achieve them.
Learning objectives can be used to guide the development of the course content, assessments, and activities. They can also be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the course, as well as to provide students with a clear understanding of what they can expect to learn from the course.
Some examples of learning objectives for an online course could be:
- Students will be able to explain the key concepts and principles of [course subject]
- Students will be able to identify and analyze the key trends in [course subject]
- Students will be able to apply [course subject] knowledge to real-world scenarios
- Students will be able to use [specific tools or methodologies] to create [specific deliverables]
- Students will be able to participate in [specific type of interaction or discussion] to enhance their learning experience
3. Course outcomes
"What are the course outcomes for online course about [course subject]?"
Course outcomes are statements that describe what students should be able to do after completing the course, they are closely related to the learning objectives, but they are more specific and measurable. By identifying and clearly communicating the course outcomes for the course, you can ensure that the course content and activities align with these goals, and that the course is structured in a way that enables students to achieve them.
Course outcomes can be used to guide the development of the course content, assessments, and activities. They can also be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the course, as well as to provide students with a clear understanding of what they can expect to gain from the course.
4. Course structure
"What is the structure for online course about [course subject]?"
Here an example of output from ChatGPT for request: "What are the structure for online course about UX design"
5. Course contents generation
"Create a short online course chunk about the [course topic]"
Repeat for each content block, take from structure generated via prompt number 4.
6. Course activities
"Which activities for online course I can use for teaching topic [course topic]?"
6. Video script generation
"Create a video script for [video topic] within the course"
The prompt "Create a video script for [video topic] within the course" can be helpful in creating an online course because it helps to organize and structure the video content in a clear and concise manner.
A video script is a written document that outlines the content and structure of a video. It includes details such as the introduction, main points, examples, and conclusion of the video. By creating a video script, you can ensure that the video stays on topic and covers the key information that the students need to know. It also allows you to plan and organize the video content in a way that is easy to understand and follow.
Additionally, creating a video script also helps with the production of the video itself. It will provide a guide for the video producer/editor to follow, and also serve as a reference for the voice-over artist if it's necessary.
7. Quiz generation
Create [number of questions] quiz questions for [quiz topic] within the course with potential answer options and correct and wrong responses.
Example of course content generation for UX design module
8. Real-world examples
"Provide real-world examples and case studies to illustrate [course topic] with the links to the described case studies"
Example for UX design course
9. Application in real world
"Provide examples and instruction on how to apply the knowledge for in real-world scenarios for [course topic]."
It is a success!
Your online course is ready. Just upload it content to Marble Academy and start teaching your learners and customers.